5 Minute Meals, Meal 1
The aim of 5 minute meals is to bring you quick nutritious food for those people who seem to be so busy they need 25 hours in a 24 hour day.
Steak, Eggs and Avo
What you need:
- A steak of your choice
- 2-3 eggs
- A small bit of butter to cook in
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
How to prepare and cook:
- Heat the pan to a searing heat and drop your butter in
- Quickly chop your garlic and onions and have them ready on the side
- Pop your eggs in the pan with your garlic and onions and let them cook
- Take the eggs out and drop your steak in, preference is huge here but I just flip the steak once and I'm done.
- Cut your avocado and place all 3 on the plate
- Voila :P
Macro Counters, my actual meal here had:
Protein - 82g, Fat - 34g, Carbs - 10g, Fiber - 3g (683 CALS)
Like this? Check out our FREE Prep Guide here. (PS it's free so don't enter card details at the checkout!) More 5 Minute Meals coming next week!