The aim of 5 minute meals is to bring you quick nutritious food for those people who seem to be so busy they need 25 hours in a 24 hour day.
Salmon, Eggs and Avocado
What you need:
- Eggs (As many as you require, I used 4)
- Salmon (As many grams as you require, I used 200g)
- Avocado (I used 50g)
- A small bit of butter to cook in
Just a small point to make. I eat an outrageous amount of calories, check calories at the end and tailor this for your needs.
How to prepare and cook:
- Heat the pan to a searing heat and drop your butter in
- Crack eggs and toss them in the pan
- Cut your avocado and salmon to your desired size
- Finish cooking the eggs and pop all of the above on a plate
- Voila :) Easiest meal yet!!
This is the last of the breakfast 5 Minute Meals series. Tune in next week for the start of the lunch series!
LIKE THIS? CHECK OUT OUR FREE PREP GUIDE HERE (PS IT'S FREE SO DON'T ENTER CARD DETAILS AT THE CHECKOUT!) MORE 5 MINUTE MEALS COMING NEXT WEEK!
Macro Counters, my actual meal here had:
Protein - 70g, Fat - 46g, Carbs - 1g, Fiber - 1g (707 CALS)